Friday, February 26, 2010

Meet Baby Samantha

Baby Samantha is the daughter of Amanda's mom's niece. OK a little confusing, but I guess we could say that baby Samantha and Amanda are cousins. It was fun shooting Samantha and trying out some new ideas.

This photo I love! It is Samantha holding Grandma's hand.


Here is cute baby Samantha!

Baby toes!
Trying to hold her head up.

I brought along the butterfly wings to try this shot out and am happy with how it came out! I did not know until after I shot these that Samantha's mom loves butterflies! What a great surprise for mom!

This is an old chair that I found in my attic and just love it! Samantha did not like it so much at first. I got her to fall and sleep and got a few cute ones!

Here is a close up of the first shot!

Here is Samantha with Grandma and one with Grandpa!

Thank you for having me in your home to shoot this cute little baby girl! I look forward to shooting her some more!

No comments: