Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Wood Family - full post

Meet the Wood Family. I have been shooting Aidan for a couple years now and was finally able to shoot the whole family.

Aidan and his legos.
I love this one. He is such a face maker. I think that we had taken the legos away and he was protesting.
Big Brother and Little Sister.

Three generations of the girls.

Sweet baby Madeline. She is six months old now.


A little butterfly. She is reaching for the pearls, she did not want them taken away.
I love this one of her holding her foot.

Aidan in Nana's wagon.

This was such a great spot in their backyard.

Mother and son.

Finally, he was done. taking the wagon back to the house.

and we were able to finish with one of mom, Emily, and dad, Matt.

I am so glad that I finally got to shoot the whole family. Thank you for allowing me into your home to be able to do that. It was fun and I am looking forward to another shoot in the near future!

No comments: