Monday, August 15, 2011

Caught up...

Well I have finally did it. I have caught up with all the shoots from the end of 2010. I do have some of the Vanderlindes at Christmas and a few that I took of my kids at Christmas too. I also shot a wedding in October that I wanted to share a few of the images that I captured. I will post them over the next week.
I know that it has only taken me 8 months to get all caught up, but I got caught up with life this year. I am again putting a little more focus on my photography and have lots more post to share. So be sure to keep you eye out and keep checking back for more posts.
I have several shoots from 2011 that I need to post as well. We had some family photos done a few weeks ago by my wonderful friend Melisa. We took these at her in-laws house in Oneida, NY. I have a few that I wanted to share with everyone as well.



No comments: