Sunday, October 28, 2012

Adryanna

Meet Adryanna. My cousin Michelle is her Momma! She was born in March of this year and this shoot was done when she was just a month old. I had some new ideas that I wanted to try out and thought that the best way to try them with would be with a family member. Hope that you enjoy these as much as we do.
 
 





 
Right before this shoot I was in out attic looking through all the old stuff up there and came across this scale. Talking with my mother-in-law she said that she had this for my husband when he was a baby to keep track of his weight. She said that she did not even know it was still up there. I am glad that I came across it! The scale has sentimental value to it and makes an awesome prop!
 






 This frame was another item that I found in the attic of old stuff! I love this frame and have to be honest you will see it in more shoots.



In her crib, I love this crib set. I thought that the leopard printed onesie was the perfect choice for the crib photos. Holding mommy's finger - a great image to end this post with.


No comments: