Thursday, June 20, 2013

Charlotte First Birthday Shoot Part 2!

Again I had a shoot that I just could not narrow down my favorites.
So, I split into two post as to not overwhelm you with a large post.
We shot at Wolffe Park in between little spurts of rain.
 
 
 These are my favorites in the red tutu. The image below was the only one
 that I was able to capture of her sitting inside the frame. As soon as she realized
she was inside the frame she panicked a little and did not want to sit in it any more.
But for only getting one shot I LOVE it!
 

We then ventured down to the stream. This was mom's idea and I am glad that we headed
down there because she loves water and we were able to get some cute photos.
 
 


We finished a cake smash, of course. I bought a large piece of cake
 at the store and brought it a long. We did not let her eat too much of the cake
because she has reaction to dairy. But she did make a mess with the little bit
 that we allowed her to eat!
 
I look forward to getting to shoot Charlotte again soon.
 Make sure you check back because there is a Halloween Shoot
coming soon with Charlotte and her mommy and daddy!

No comments: