Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Brooklyn Newborn Shoot

As I get ready to post this shoot I realize how very, very far I have gotten in sharing my shoots with everyone. You see Brooklyn just turned 1 and we had her 1 year session just a couple weeks ago.
I have been having sessions with Brooklyn every 3 months so there are still a few to share before I post her 1 year. 
I promised myself at the beginning of last year and again this year that I would not get behind again, well life has just gotten away from me. 
As I said I have had sessions with Brooklyn every 3 months and it has been an honor to capture her first year. I also had the honor of capturing Brooklyn's sisters first year. I love to have that honor with babies. It is so amazing to see them every 3 months and see how much they have grown and changed since our last session.  Brooklyn has been no exception. 
So with out further ado I bring you Brooklyn's newborn session...




We tried to get big sister, Hailey, to read to Brooklyn but she did not want to. So we first had her sit with her bunbun and then we swapped bunbun out for Brooklyn. I love how sweet she looks in this shot that I had to share it. 



Always have to have baby feet in a newborn session. Love baby feet!




This is an image that we recreated from Hailey's first shoot. Baby laying in Daddy's arms.




Big sister and Baby sister!





And the most precious shot saved for last. Mommy rocking baby!

Stayed tuned for more of Brooklyn's First Year!

No comments: