Sunday, November 24, 2013

Watkin's Family

This next family shoot I am so glad, for many reasons, that I had the opportunity to do a session for them.
They were a great bunch to be able to shoot and we had some fun. 
Also this year Larry, dad/grandpa, passed away. This was their last family shoot before he was unexpectedly taken away from them. 
I am hoping the posting of this shoot at this time of year will bring happy memories of this family day for the whole Watkin's family.

Larry & Paula- the beginning of this family!













 Another interesting fact about this shoot that I noticed while editing was that this is the only Holiday session that I did not use any props for. This session was more about having family photos then it being all Holiday. So, the only prop that was used was the location.

Watkins family, as it is getting closer to your first Holiday without Larry, I can only imagine how hard it will be on all of you. You are in my thoughts and prayers to have a wonderful Holiday season filled with memories of Larry. I hope that the posting of this shoot helps in the happy memories of this time of year for all of you.

5 comments:

paula said...

Trish
Thank you for this wonderful tribute to Larry.It was very special to me and my family. My children thought it was very touching and loved it. These pictures will have a special place in my heart always. I am so glad we did this and will remember the fum we had doing it. Paulaokm

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these memories of my brother, Larry, and our family. These are beautiful. Rose Watkins Bass, Orlando, Florida.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures. So glad that they got this done when they did!
Carla

Anonymous said...

Trish,
I am Larry's sister, Kay, from Florida. These pictures are beautiful. You have created wonderful memories that Paula,the kids, and family can enjoy for a long time. I can't thank you enough. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures of the family and to let them know that they are all loved. Cricket and Willie Rigsbee and family.