Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Diehl Family- First Christmas

I recently had the opportunity to shoot this couple for their first Christmas session as Husband and Wife. We did the session at their newly purchased home in Pennsylvania. Samantha had an image that she wanted to recreate for their Christmas Cards. We had a blast recreating that image. I have chosen not to share the actual image at this time to allow the couple to give their families an opportunity to see it first. I am however sharing a few that led up to the actual image that we were recreating. 
Without further adue I give you KGR photography's first Holiday Session of 2015...



A few cute Merry Christmas poses out in front of their home. 

Then we headed inside and went to work making a pie in the kitchen.           

                       

                         
  

The inside of the apple pie.


After the New Year I will share the image that was chosen for their Holiday card. 

No comments: