Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family & Friends Holiday Photos

Here are some of the families that I have had the privilege to shoot this Holiday season.
May you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed shooting them. The first two
images are wonderful children. The next 4 are of my Sister's boys and family.
Then there is Aidan, the grandson of one of my coworkers. The next 3 are my
Cousin's kids and her nephew. The last 3 are friends of the family's children.

Kristopher & Grace- the cutest siblings. Grace Mae- blowing kisses. Cameron- thinking..... The Vanderlindes' Rob, Becky, Connor, & Cameron Connor- given us his smile
Aidan- What a smirk. Brock, Sierra, & Dominick- sibling & cousin love
Brock & Sierra- Oh so thrilled Dominick- Happy man! Mariella, Miranda, & Alex- a typical sibling shot, everyone in their own world Mariella- beautiful girl Alex- cute baby
Enjoy! Thanks to everyone who allowed me to help make their Holiday memories. I look forward to helping you make more!

No comments: