Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Best February Face

So this weeks challenge at I Heart Faces is you favorite February face. I have flipped through the camera and have it narrowed down to two that I really like... One is of Kristopher fast asleep in his bed curled up with Lucy, our boxer. I must mention that Kris is 15 yrs old, and I could not help myself, I had to take it. The other photo is from when I took Grace to get her ears pierced. The photo is of Grace's face as they are actually piercing her ears.

So, my dilemma is that I posted Grace last week and should I use her as the subject again this week or should I post Kris and risk him getting upset as it might ruin his "image." Oh, and I also should mention that the photo of Grace was actually taken by Kris as I was sitting in the chair with Grace on my lap. So, does that actually count as a photo that I can post as I did not actually take it?

hmm...

OK, so I totally flaked on getting on of the images posted for this photo challenge. I am off to see what is this weeks challenge and hopefully get a photo posted this week. I thought that I would share the two photos that I had wanted to post for this challenge.

No comments: