Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Anything But A Face, I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

I have found this website called http://www.iheartfaces.com/, and every week they post a photo challenge. This week challenge was Anything But Faces. I have been watching this site for 2 weeks now and have decided to participate in the challenge. I went through a bunch of photos and was having a hard time deciding what one to share. I have chosen the following photo because it shows the true nature of my daughter.

She is all girly girl as you can see with the pink bikini but she has no fear getting dirty and touching critters.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Cute picture!

Silly Goose Photography said...

How FUN! My little girls are total girlie girls (tutus, sparkly shoes, etc.) - I don't think I'll ever capture this shot!!