Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mollie 2011 Senior

Meet Mollie! She is a senior this year and will graduate in June 2011. We did the head shots at her home and then we headed to Chenango Valley State Park. It was a nice sunny day but we had to fight the wind a little. Here are a few for now that I took, I will post more of this session later. I have posted more on this shoot be sure to check them all out.




I love these two with the trees behind her. The sun was hitting them just right making them a bright green. The bridge that she is standing on is down by the lake. We were not able to get any close ones by the water as it was off season and they had drained the pool part of the park.

These two were taken at a pavilion at Chenango Valley State Park, I love that it had a fire place inside it.

Thank you Mollie, for letting me create this memory for you. Hope that you enjoy them and that you have a great Senior Year!

No comments: