Friday, February 18, 2011

Hailey 9 months- Full Post

I shot Hailey's 9 months photos in September while it was still a little warm. We were able to shoot them all outside. We started at the house and did some in the yard and the back porch. We then headed to Dorchester Park in Whitney Point, NY. She was so funny once we got her in the sand, she was more interested in the feel of it then looking at the camera.

Hailey is now 14 months old and I will be posting her 1 year/Christmas photo shoot soon as well.



They have this cute little wheelbarrow as a yard decoration, so we dragged to the end of the yard and stuck her in it. She was not so sure about it at first but we got a few smiles.

She was so interested in the leaves that we are on the ground too.


Here she is all dressed up in her Duck costume for Halloween.

This outfit was an outfit that was my daughters that we had passed down to Hailey. My daughter had come along for this shoot and had brought her pompoms and so we dug this outfit of the closet to shoot her in. I could not decide which one I like best so I put them side by side for you all to decide which one is your favorite.



Standing with Mommy.


It was warm enough that we were able to get her in her bathing suite. She loved the sand. She was so funny with her hands and feet in the sand. She kept digging her toes into the sand. So we got some sand covered piggy toes.

Thank you Stacey and Rick for letting me be apart of the memory making of Hailey's first year. Check back soon for her 1 year shoot.

No comments: