Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trash the Dress- Christina Part 2

I did this shoot of Christina and David in August. We had such a good time. The images in Part 2 of this shoot were taking at Salt Springs Park in PA and the ones that were done in the pool were shot at my sisters house. You can see Part 1 of the shoot by following the link below.
http://kgrussellphotography.blogspot.com/2010/08/trash-dress-christina.html
LOVE. LOVE. How this one came out with the pink shoes up against the barn.
This is another favorite with the flowers in front of her.
I loved both of these of Christina in the waterfalls, so I put them next to each other for you to decide which is your favorite.

She even laid down in this mucky spot for me, with out any complaints.

Getting wet by the waterfalls. She was willing to get soaked and stand or lay where I asked her too. As you can see in the photo below she was even willing to head right into the cold, dark water.
This one of her in the water with her reflection I loved in color and in black & white. What do you think?
We were walking back through the water to head out of the park and David was helping Christina over the rocks, when I turned back and was able to catch this private moment that they were having.
These is a wooden bridge that you have to walk over to get to the path for the falls. There were some great rocks under it that I wanted her to sit on, so down we climbed. The sun was coming through the slats just right to catch this photo.
With a very wet Christina, we headed back to my sisters house and in the pool she jumped. Here she is soaking in the sun rays.
I do have to say that this is probably one of my favorite shoots from 2010. Thanks Christina and David for letting create this memory for you! What a way to get use out of that dress.

No comments: