Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Updates

As you all know I have gotten very far behind on the updating of my blog. I am still trying to get all caught up on the shoots from the end of 2010 so that I can share the few that I have already had this year. I just got a new laptop so the updating process has started. There is still alot that I have to share from the end of last year, so be sure to check back. I still have a senior session to post and the second half of the Trash the Dress shoot. I have baby Samantha's 1 year and some that I shot of Amanda for Christmas and her 2 year. Baby Hailey has turned 1 and I have her 1 yr/Christmas shoot to share. My nephew Cameron turned 3 in November and I have his birthday shoot to post as well as the family's Christmas shoot. This year I took some of Grace in her Christmas dress and some of Kris as he turned 15 in January. I had the privilege to shoot a baby boy this month and can not wait to share those with you as well. I have another shoot coming up of Amanda for more of her 2year photos. This year, I have decided that I am going to just be shooting family and my current faces. I have just a few new faces that I have promised to shoot though. I have decided to focus more on family time. I also have decided to try a little different approach to photography this year that is not just people. So be sure to watch for some new and fun stuff this year. I have come across a website called I Heart Faces, and every Monday they post a photo challenge for the week. I thought that this was really cool website and that the photo challenges would be fun. So be sure to watch for my posting for I Heart Faces photo challenges. I also have had a few ideas from some non photography blogs. I will be sure to share the links if I do get them started. Thanks to all my followers, Trisha- KG Russell Photography

No comments: