Sunday, November 13, 2011

Amanda is 2!

I have been shooting Amanda since she was just 3 months old. It has been a great experience watching and capturing her grow. She turned 2 in January and I met up with them to shoot these photos in early March.
She has become very smart and knows that when I show up at her house it is time for the camera to come out. I got my work out at these shoot chasing her around the house. But we got a lot of great images. Some were not planned and a few of them are the ones that I chose to share with everyone.

It is not easy to convince a 2 yr old to stand and hold that #2, but finally we got one.






LOVE this one! How sweet she looks here being a "mommy" with her doll.





Yep, I love toes, well little people toes any way and you gotta love the toes curled around the bar.






This image with the pink feather was not planned. We were trying to get her attention back and this feather fell off my boa and we started blowing back and forth to each other. She was having so much fun with it. I grabbed the camera back up while she was trying to catch and blow the feather back.



Thank you Carrie and John for allowing me to watch your little Amanda grow these last 2 yrs. I can not wait to get to shoot her 3 year photos next. It will be here before we know it. (Literally, know because it has taken me forever to get these posted).

No comments: