Sunday, November 13, 2011

CBCA Jr/Sr Banquet 2011


In May of 2011 I had the opportunity to shoot the Junior/Senior Banquet for Central Baptist Christian Academy. It was held at South New Milford Baptist Church in the gymnasium. The junior class (and family) worked hard to get the gym decorated and looking beautiful. They did a wonderful job. The colors were black and purple. Here are a few decorations from the banquet and the invitations that the Junior class made.

These great stars were hanging from the ceiling. (not sure how the logo got rotated on the image)


The centerpieces on the table.




This was the backdrop that we created for the formal shots of the Juniors and the Seniors.


This is Hope, she is the junior who contacted me to shoot the formals for them. I thought that she would be one of the formals that I would share with everyone as she was my contact person. She had a great dress too!




Here is another junior girl, Ashley, that I thought I would share with you. Loved this dress too!


Here is Mollie and her date to the banquet. Mollie was a 2011 Senior and she was one of the seniors that I did photos for. You can see them here: http://kgrussellphotography.blogspot.com/2011/02/mollie-2011-senior.html.

I have to say that I think red is here color, she looks great.




One of the last formals that I shot was of all the Junior girls. We did a nice formal smiling one and then a fun one. I thought that I would share the silly one with everyone.

I had fun shooting the banquet for the CBCA juniors and seniors. Thanks for allowing me to create this memory for you!

No comments: