Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jamie Sneak Peek

Jamie is a 2012 Binghamton Senior that I had the chance to "shoot" last month. We had a lot of fun with this shoot, even though we chose to shoot on a weeknight. We had to be creative because it now gets dark so much earlier and we shot them all outdoors. We started out one night and that night did not go so well... The battery in my car died (I was using my headlights as extra light) and we had to sit at Wolf Park waiting to be rescued. By the time that we were rescued it was a little too dark to finish the shoot.

One of the things that Jamie wanted to do was wear her 2012 sweats and Binghamton t-shirt and take photos in front of the signs at the 3 schools that she attended. So, her wish was my command and we did just that. However, when we got to West Middle School we discovered that there was no sign, or if there is one we missed it. I wanted to share 3 of my favorites in that we took in front of the schools with the names showing.

So here is a little sneak peek of Jamie's 2012 Senior photos. More to come soon, I promise!

I do have to say that I did not take her photos on an the angles that they are at intentionally, but LOVE the way that it worked out!

No comments: