Monday, May 28, 2012

Sam is Two!

Sam is another subject that I have had the opportunity to shoot since she was a baby and now is two! She had no desire to have her photo taken. I did not want to push her into it so I shot what "planned" images I could and then just went with it when I had to. I think that the outcome was pretty good.
I have to add that Sam is also one of the family of 5 that I shot all in one evening. So she did have a few distractions and that would be another reason that I did not want to push her to take them.

This image of Sam behind the frame was one that I had "planned". So I was very excited that I got a great shot like what was in my head.




These three images were not planned ones but love them just the same.

This is Sam with her cousin Kadance, that is currently living her.  Because they are close and playmates I wanted to be sure to capture an image if the two of them. One other important reason to capture the two of them was that they were both going to be big sisters and very close together. Be sure to watch for more of these two faces and their baby sisters!

No comments: