Monday, June 4, 2012

Kadance

Meet Kadance. She was the last "subject" that I shot with the second half of the Family of 5 shoot. Kadance was going to be a big sister very soon so I wanted to make sure that I get some of her alone. She on the other hand did not think that is what she wanted. Mom even told me that she would point to her (mom's) stomach and say "baby". I could not even get her to do that for me. I understand it is hard to be that little meeting someone new who has a camera in front of her face most of the time. Here are some of my favorites:

With Mommy and Daddy and one of just her and Mommy. We tried to get one with just Daddy but she wanted nothing to do with that idea either.


 Love these two! A little "Do Princess Wear Hiking Boots?" (book by Carmela LaVigna Coyle)
 idea going on.
I had a great time shooting this big bunch of girls and look forward to shooting Kadance's sister and Sam's sister soon!

No comments: