Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Amanda- A suprise shoot for Mother's Day!

Blogger has changed their website some and I am still learning how to use the new stuff. It has been very cool to look at my statics and know that their are people all over the world that have stumbled upon my blog. Well, not everyone has stumbled upon the website, some have known about it and check it regularly. One thing that has been frustrating me is that I have been trying to figure out how to make the images bigger. So, tonight I was trying to rearrange the images in this post, so they were in the correct order I noticed that when the image is selected I can change it's size and whether it is in the center or to the right/left. I now give you Amanda's shoot in large images!
 
I have had the honor to shoot Amanda since she was just 3 months old. It has been a great journey watching her grow and love that I have been able to capture her through the last 2 1/2 years. For this shoot I got an email asking if I would be willing to meet with Amanda and her daddy to do a shoot for her mother. Of course I said yes. Just last year we did a shoot for her daddy for Father's Day and I wasn't going to turn down the chane to give her mom the same thing. We met up at the Discovery Center Story Garden and had a great time exploring and taking photos.
 
 















No comments: