Saturday, May 10, 2014

Horseshoes & Saddles Photography

Last weekend I had a wonderful opportunity to take photos at a horse show. The show was in Owego, NY at the Skyline ring. A friend of mine, Whitney (I gave you a sneak peek of her wedding last summer), helped me have this opportunity as she is involved with Skyline and horseback riding. Since, this was a new adventure for me and there were going to be three shows, one of which I am not going to be able to shoot, I asked another friend of mine, Emily, to help out.
So, bright and early last Saturday morning we loaded up and went to Owego. We had a great time and got a lot of great shots. We have created the following Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/horseshoesnsaddles.  This is so we can post the alums for all the riders to view and be able to order their images. Something really great happened from having this opportunity... From creating our Facebook page, we had a women contact us from Horseheads, NY asking us to shoot a Dressage show (a fancy type of horse show where the horses dance), and we did not have photos posted yet! I am so excited that I had the opportunity to be able to try this new adventure!
I wanted to share this new adventure of mine with everyone and give you all the opportunity to check out our Facebook page. Here are a few candid photos that I took of one the riders. 





No comments: