Sunday, May 4, 2014

Brooklyn 9 Month Shoot! Binghamton, NY

This little sweetie grew so fast in between this shoot and her 6 month shoot. We met a nice summer weekend at a location we have used multiple times for this family, but we love it. We used some of the same spots and I try to throw in a few different ones. 

This first collage is done at a spot that we took some of Mommy for her maternity shoot. You can see those images here: http://kgrussellphotography.blogspot.com/2013/01/swartz-maternity-shoot.html.
There was actually a spot in purple flowers, that I stuck Mommy in the middle of, that I was hoping to do with Brooklyn. I thought that it would be cute to have that spot used again with Brooklyn in the middle of them just as she was when she was still inside Mommy! However... the flowers had not bloomed yet, we were about a month off.  So, we decided on the ferns instead. I had also shot some images of Big Sister alone in this location during the Maternity Shoot.





A shot with Daddy and with the whole family.



When Big Sis Haley was 6 months we did her session at the same location. We did a similar pose to the one below. You can see that session here: http://kgrussellphotography.blogspot.com/2010/07/hailey-mae-6-months.html.
Some of the recreating scenes are a little off, as Haley is a December baby and Brooklyn in a September baby. Some of them we did the location by the season and some we did by age.



 Some sisterly bonding...
I love the bottom one, both of the seem absorbed in their own things. I love shots like these. They always tend to be my favorites. Its the ones that didn't go with what you were planning but it is so sweet, cute, and captures the subject's true self



Another Family shot. This was also a spot that we had used in the maternity shoot. Remember you can see that shoot by following this link: http://kgrussellphotography.blogspot.com/2013/01/swartz-maternity-shoot.html.





Taking a little time for a picnic in the Herb Garden. The arc that Brooklyn is under at this spot was also used in the Maternity Shoot. Follow the link above.
Another one of my Favorites is the image below. I love the sassy expression on her face and her whole stance.


A quick snag of Big Sister. It really seemed that she did not want me to shoot just her that day. But I did snag a few cute ones. The one below I love. She was in that goofy grin stage and the expression in her eyes is mischievous...


The photo below is another one the we recreated. This one was done at the same age. This outfit once belonged to my little girl and was a gift from a friend of both mine & Stacey's. I passed this on to Stacey for Haley and she held on to it for her next little girl.  You can see Haley's session here: http://kgrussellphotography.blogspot.com/2011/02/hailey-9-months-full-post.html



Check back for this little cuties 1 year shoot! 
Tomorrow is the day. I will be shoot my first ever Horse Show. (I guess looking at the time in just a few hours I will be shooting the show. Just enough sleep after finishing this post). Make sure you check back to see a few images as a Sneak Peek. 

No comments: