Thursday, April 24, 2014

Megan & Tanner Senior Prom. Binghamton, NY

Every year Seniors of Binghmaton High School meet at Recreation Park for photos before the Prom starts. I am not sure how long that this has been a tradition but I had a chance to be a part of the craziness there. With all the seniors and their families wondering around we were able to find a few clear zones. 
  Tanner had made arrangements for a Fire Truck to pick them up and drive them to the Prom. Mom had told me this information afterwards, I told her she should have told me sooner because I would have meet up with them later and made sure to get a few with the firetruck.
 But with or without the firetruck we got some good shots.




A quick photo with some friends.






I love it when people want to be original and be themselves! Megan decided to where her cowgirl boots with her gown!

A quick look back before they are off for their evening FUN!

 Prom season is fasting approaching again... I can not believe that it has been almost 
a year  since I shot these two.
 Feel free to contact me to discuss booking a Prom Mini Session. This can be done in several options. I can meet the night of the Prom with a group of Seniors at any desired location or we can do a private shoot (like the two that are above) on Prom night or we can do anytime around Prom night. Email me at kgrussellphoto@yahoo.com 


No comments: