Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Kayla & Kris Harpursville Jr/Sr Prom 2013

Meet Kayla & Kris. This was Kayla's Jr/Sr Prom, this was her Junior year at Harpusrville High School. Weather wise this was a great evening. They had a good time at the Prom too. Our original plan was to go to several locations and do some fun and funky photos. (Kris is my son and so this made them game for anything.) But just like every girl on an important day, Kayla was running late... lol. 
They finished getting ready and we headed to Confluence Park to take the set of photos that we got. We were on a time crunch, as they had to be at the Prom before a certain time or they could not enter. 
I am very pleased with the photos that we were able to get.





A collage of Kayla. Love the middle photo. Spotlight on her with him watching from behind.
We all went together to look for Kayla's dress. 
They were on a mission to find a purple gown, but just could not find a purple one that she loved. When we found this gown we knew this was the one. I think the navy was a much better choice.

A collage of the two of them together. There were several that I wanted to be able to share so I went with 3 collages. This way I could showcase some of my favorites but not make this posting very long.

A collage of Kris by himself too! 
They decided that they did not want Kris in a full tux.
 We decided to purchase the outfit giving him something more formal to always have on hand. 
I have to say he does wear the look well! (I know I'm being a little bias.)



I love this shot! I was so glad that I was behind them on our way back to the car. 
Being the gentlemen while she adjusted her shoe.


One last photo before I left them at the Prom. I wish that we had taken a couple of minutes and did a few shots of them with the sign. But I didn't want them to be late. 
The story behind the PROM sign is...
A male student from Kayla's school made the sign and lit it up in front of the girls house that he was asking to Prom. I loved the jester so much that I wanted to make sure that I captured the sign.  

No comments: