Saturday, April 12, 2014

2014 Projects...

The year is in full swing, and after a very long, very cold winter, spring is finally here!
I am looking forward to a great project I have this year. It is something that I have not done yet, but am super excited for the opportunity! This May and June I will taking photos for a horse show!
 I have done a Senior session and a Wedding that included a horse. But, this is a new adventure, one that I could never pass up! What a great way to further my experience. Be sure to check back in June to see some of the shots from the Horse Shows.

I am also going to be trying to offer some mini shoots. This is something that I want to try and do each month. Offering a new theme every month.  I had wanted to start sooner but the below freezing temperatures made it difficult. I am going to kick this off in May with a Mommy & Me Shoot. I plan to offer two dates for this Mini Shoot. Also, I plan on doing June's Mini Shoot as Daddy's (& his) Little Hero's ( a super hero theme for both boys and girls.) Check back next week for more details and a sample shoot for each.

Again, I start the year behind in shoot postings... I have just excepted that this is the norm.
I have some great shoots that I can not wait to share. My plan is to do 1-2 a week and hopefully be caught up by the time I do the first Mini Shoot. This is a goal I hope that I can achieve so, that I can show shoots much quicker!


I wanted to share at least one photo from last year with you. This is a photo of the sign in LOVE Park in Philadelphia, PA. This was taken on a trip there in November 2013 when the kids and I went to see my sister Samantha and Eli, her NOW Fiance! Don't forget to check back for more of photos from our trip to Phillie and Samantha's awesome collage campus! I will also be taking their engagement photos soon!

So, there is so much to check back for over the next couple of months!
1. The horse shows in May and June
2. Information on Monthly Mini Shoots
3. 2013's Photo Sessions
4. Trip to Phillie & college campus 
5. Samantha & Eli's Engagement Session.

Thanks for checking out the blog
Trisha
KG Russell Photography

No comments: