Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Brooklyn 3 Months

When I met with this family last year to do Brooklyn's 3 month shoot it was close to Easter time. I wanted to make sure that we got some shots for Easter. 
I also wanted to recreate some of the poses that we had done with her sister, Hailey, at the same age. 



These next thee images are the ones that I wanted to recreate from Hailey's shoot at the same age. You can see Hailey's shoot Here. Of course being two different girls we did not get the same exact images but we did recreate the scene. 








Every baby needs to have a bathtub photo!



Two of my favorite props to use for little girls are the tutu and butterfly wings. I always try to do something a little different with each shoot. I brought along the parasol for this shoot. As you can tell from the image above, Brooklyn was very intrigued with the parasol. In several of the images she was staring at it and trying to grab it.
  


I couldn't go up and shoot Brooklyn with out getting some of Hailey too. Here are 4 of my favorites from the Easter poses. The one on top of the collage is my favorite. We were trying to get Hailey to kiss Brooklyn and well... as you can see from her face Brooklyn did not quite know what to think.

To end the shoot, a few of big sister by herself!



Keep checking back for the rest of Brooklyn's first year!

No comments: