Monday, March 22, 2010

Hailey- 3 months

Hailey turned 3 months old and so it was time for another shoot. With Easter around the corner I wanted to do some Easter poses. She was so happy and smiley for this shoot. She even gave me a little giggle. Stacey wanted a few with her and the baby and a family pose too.

I love this pose with Stacey holding Hailey's hand in the heart. I wanted to "recreate" the heart on the belly pose.



What a great Easter Bunny she made!





Hailey is not a fan of "tummy time" but she did well for a few poses.


Love these two photos! I asked Stacey ahead of time to pick out a hooded towel for us to use in some of the photos. They have a great master bathroom so what better place to shoot these than on the side of the tub with the big mirror behind her!



Asleep in Mommy and Daddy's hands.


Mommy and baby!


Thank you Stacey and Rick for letting me into your home to shoot your "little pumpkin"!
I look forward to seeing how much she grows before our 6 month shoot.

No comments: