Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring is on its way! Special

Spring is beginning to show its face here in Broome County. With the last few warm days it has brought great hope to me. Hope of the nice weather to come and all the great shoots that I am looking forward to. I have had many requests for shoots. Many of those requests will bring new faces to my camera and blog. While I am still offering just a Cd of photos, I thought that I would offer a special to all my upcoming shoots.

So here it is...

Take a look through the blog. Be sure to read some of the information and not just look at the photos. In honor of Easter and Easter egg hunts I have hidden 3 free 8x10 photos on different posts. I am offering one to each of the three people who send me an email and book a shoot stating where you found them. Be sure to find all three and list them in the email. When you have your shoot you can choose your favorite pose and I will print it for you as an 8x10. Email me at: kgrussellphoto@yahoo.com with where you found the free 8x10s listed. Be sure to check the posts form last year too and not just the ones posted this year. That is all the help that you will get.

I look forward to seeing how well this goes over. And if it works well there will be more offers like this in the future.

GOOD LUCK!
Trisha,
KG Russell Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT idea! I hope that some really lucky people find the
8x10s hidden in your blogs. I am gonna look for them myself.
Melis

Anonymous said...

I found all 3! Good luck everyone!
Melis