Sunday, March 28, 2010

Grace- Easter

These are the photos taken of my little girl for her Easter shoot. We had a Sunday afternoon when just the two of us were home and I asked her what she wanted to do. Her reply was, "Take Easter photos of me and Ms. Bunny." We have a bunny so naturally Grace wanted her in the photos too. I love to find an Easter dress that comes with a matching doll dress and fell in love with this one. There are a few here with her favorite doll, Sally, in their matching dresses. Our dog must have been feeling a little left out because she sat herself down in my way. What was I supposed to do but give in and shoot a few with her too.

We were having some difficulty getting some without her blinking. She knew that she was blinking too. So we tried a few "tricks" and I got a few smiles with her eyes showing. I could tell that she was just about done so I convinced her to let me do some where she is looking off to the side. Love those ones.
All things considered I am very happy with the photos that we got.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed shooting them. I am not saying that just cause she is mine. I say it for all my shoots. I have to admit that sometimes shooting my own family is more difficult than shooting others.

No comments: