Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lucy!

This is my family dog, her name is Lucy. She is a 7 yr old full breed Boxer. We brought her home when she was about 6 wks. old. Even though she was bought for our son, Kris, she has become all of ours. She was the right choice for our family.




I could not decide if I liked this one in black and white or the color. So I decided to post both of them. What do you think?
I had her photos done in a studio when she was 3 months old and have not had them redone since. Of course we have many snap shots of her. I wanted new posed photos of her. On the day that I was shooting my son and nephew I thought that I would try and shoot Lucy too. Sometimes she is as bad as the kids and does not want to cooperate but she did great. These were the three that I liked best. Now to decide which one will go on the wall...

No comments: