Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Meet Joseph

This is my nephew Joseph. He just turned 13! While spending a weekend with us I decided to shoot some photos of just him. I was glad to have a new face in front of the camera and he was really good about letting me pose and "shoot" him. He has been in front of my camera before but he has never been the only subject of the lense.


I love this blue fabric! It made a great back drop and thought that the combination of his red shirt made him pop.

When I suggested that he put on his full Army uniform he cooperated. My son however thought that I was crazy to use the camo fabric that is behind Joseph though. He did not like that I was combining the two different patterns. I however think that it doesn't look so bad and that he once again "pops". As you can see in the next post of my son that he did not argue with me when I suggested to shoot some photos of him in front of the fabric.

No comments: