Saturday, March 6, 2010

Meet Hailey Mae!

Several months ago I posted the maternity photos of the Swartz's, and this is the sweet little one that was in the belly! She arrived in December a few weeks early. She was about a month old when these photos were shot. I am so excited to be following her as she grows over this first year! Keep watching for the post of Hailey and watch her grow with me! You can also see the aternity shoot here http://kgrussellphotography.blogspot.com/2009/12/swartz-maternity.html.

Here she is in Daddy's hands. I love the peaceful expression that is on her face.

Here are several that I shot with the same ribbon used in the maternity shoot. This one I had to post with the silly expression on her face!


Here are 2 more sweet poses with the "God's Gift" ribbon.


All wrapped up in a pink feather boa!

A cute smile at her mobile in her crib! And a shot looking down at her so that you can all see what she was looking at.


This one looks like she is staring at her hand all stretched out in front of her.


A photo with mom and then one with dad. I choose these two to post because I love how she is looking at the camera and they are staring at her.

Here she is as the Christmas "gift" that she was supposed to be.
Thank you Stacey and Rick for allowing me to be a part of Hailey's first year. free 8x10 I look forward to our future shoots. I hope that you enjoy all the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.

No comments: