Saturday, December 19, 2009

Swartz Maternity

Meet the Swartz's! They are expecting their first baby, which is a girl! I have known Stacey for years, as she is my sister's best friend, and was looking forward to this shoot! I had fun trying all sorts of new poses with them. You got to see a sneak peek a few weeks ago and here are some more of my favorites. The baby was due to come the day after Christmas, but she decided she wanted to be here for Christmas. I was hoping to do some at the hospital, however it did not work out. They are now home and I am looking forward to shooting them again soon.

All because two people fell in LOVE!



I love these cute little sandals. A gift from her baby shower.

With the baby due December 26th I thought that this was a really cute idea. There is one more image with the Santa hat posted below.


Gotta have this one!

This photo says it all!


And this one for last... the baby's name spelled out with Scrabble tiles! Good thing they did not change their minds on her name!

Stacey and Rick, I had a great time shooting these for you. May they bring many memories to come! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl. I am looking forward to watching her grow over her first year and helping you capture some more memories.

No comments: