Monday, December 7, 2009

December News

I have a new email address just for my photography shoots. You can now email me with any questions at kgrussellphoto@yahoo.com. I just finished a weekend full of Christmas shoots. A couple, a single female and baby Amanda's family, leaves me with lots of editing to do and lots to get ready to post. I enjoyed all of my shoots and I am looking forward to getting them posted for all to see. I am still finishing up the maternity shoot so that you all can see the really cool shots that I was able to get. I have two more family shoots lined up for next weekend. I also have my sister's family to shoot with their newest family member, Rocky. I am also hoping that I have an opportunity to have my own family's photos done this year with our Boxer, Lucy. Watch for my upcoming posts- Christmas photos, Stacey's Maternity Photos, and baby Amanda's Christmas photos. As well as my female friends shoot, I can not say her name right now and her post will go up after Christmas, as her shoot was a surprise for her family.

No comments: