Monday, December 21, 2009

Russell Family Photo 2009

I am happy to say that I was finally able to get a family photo of us. I set it up how I wanted it and had my sister shoot it for us. While I really wanted a nice outdoor photo, this one does the job. We were able to include the animals too. When telling my daughter that we were going to do this photo with the dog, she was insistent that the rabbit was to be included too. And so she was.

I was a little nervous that Lucy, the dog (Boxer), would not cooperate with the rabbit (Mrs. Bunny) right next to her. free 8x10 However Lucy was to occupied with watching what my nephews were doing that she did not even noticed the rabbit there at all.

From my family to yours this Holiday Season, We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!!

No comments: