Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Goings On in the Life of Me!

In January I posted that every few months I was going to do two things. Those two things are to post the Goings On in my life. The other was Through the Eyes of a Child. While I do not have photos just yet of Through the Eyes of a Child they are on their way. I do have new updates on the Goings On.

Starting next week my hours at my day job will be set and I will be off on the weekends. Very excited about that. Looking forward to having the weekends free for photo shoots and spending time with my family. We have booked a beach vacation this summer to Hilton Head, SC. I am counting down the weeks and days until we go. I still have to wait until the end of June. I can not wait to get there and get great beach photos.

Kris is playing indoor soccer now. I have to say that I really never cared too much for soccer. That is changing now however. We make it to every game and I try to get some great shots at each one. I have posted a few of them here.



Grace is dancing and looking forward to her recitile in June. I can not wait to get her costume and get some cute photos of her in it. She keeps us busy at the socccer games and last week she got to play around and make some goals of her own. Check her out. Is she gonna be a soccer player too?



Keep watching for more Goings On. I will get a post of Through the Eyes of a Child up soon.

No comments: