Thursday, October 15, 2015

Things to come this fall 2015

The leaves are fast changing and falling from the trees. Creating a natural and beautiful back drop for family photos. Do you like to include family photos in your Holiday cards? Want something a little different this year? Step outside of the traditional "studio" photos, and lets get out side and create that something different. The weather is still a little warm and there is still time before all the leaves have fallen!

The weather will soon be cold and there will be snow on the ground. This too, of course always creates a wonderful back ground for family photos. If you want to brave the cold and capture your family in the snow, let me know and we will set a date to create this very idea!

Starting November 10 I will be out on disability for a month, due to surgery to my shoulder.
 During this month I will be available for a limited amount of Family sessions. I will be shooting these sessions using a tripod which will limit us to be able to get overly creative... However we still can get that perfect family shot! 

As always I try to have a few new locations that I offer each year for these Family Holiday Sessions.
This year will not be any different. I aim to please and of course will take any idea that you have for a location or image that you want to create.

After working in a studio for several years and it closing its doors, I took the step to creating a business that offered the non traditional "studio" photography. Before the studio closed I had one last family session. It was sometime before my family was in front of another photographer's camera, but I knew that I could not put it off anymore.  As I was watching my children grow up and of course capturing them through the years with my own camera, I knew that I needed to let the control go and allow another photographer that control to "shoot" my family. So, I understand how it feels to step away from being the "Family photographer" and allow someone else the control of capturing photos of my family. Over the last 10 years I have allowed that privilege to just a few photographers that I know and was not disappointed with these sessions.  So, with all this being said... If it has been some time since you and your family have had a true family portrait session, relax, and contact me. I will help you create that perfect image you are looking for!

Dates, times, and locations will be posted over the next week. Make sure you check back soon so you do not miss out this year! Of course when the dates are posted and they will not work with your schedule feel free to contact me and we will work out a perfect time for your family.

KGR Photography
Trisha Russell
kgrussellphoto@yahoo.com



No comments: