Friday, September 12, 2008

Melisa (Wedding day)

Being Melisa's Matron of Honor I was not able to shoot the whole wedding. However, I did get in a few shots.


My offical shoe and ring shots.




Here is the Bride!






My favorite shots are the ones with the frog. I like the b&w, the bride perfers the colored image.
So I posted both, what do you think?

Also, if you look closely at the photos you will find that there are 2 that were actually not taken by me. Can you find them? One is more obvious than the other. The 2 that I did not take were taken by my sidekick (for the day) and my sister, Samantha.



I love all the shots with Melisa and her mom, Debbie. You can just feel the love and joy that they shared that day!


And here is the cake!

All of these photos were taken at one of the brides maids home, here in Vestal. The wedding actually took place in Cortland.

No comments: