Friday, September 12, 2008

Samantha Senior Photos 2007

Samantha became a senior in Sept 2007 and I could not wait to do this photo session with her. They are taken at the Endicott Visitor Center, the Washington St Bridge, and the Parlor City Commons. I have chosen are all my favorites to post.

This one of her against the white pillar is the pose she chose for the yearbook photo.

This set is the ones taken at the Parlor City Commons. Which is the area behind State St. and Washington St.


This one by the fire hydrant was not a planned posed, just something she did while I adjusted the camera. Loved it so much that I had to capture it.

These are the ones taken at the Washington St Bridge. Which is an old traffic bridge that is now just a foot bridge.




My FAVORITE is the one of her standing on the bridge arms crossed. The wind hit
her hair at the right moment.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness your sister is such a hottie!!!