Sunday, September 14, 2008

My favorite subjects!

Here are 2 of my favorite faces to shoot. My kids Kristopher and Grace!
The first two of my favorite little girl were shot at Columbia Lake in Deposit, NY at a family member's cottage. They were shot this summer in June. It was not quite warm enough to swim yet but she just had to be by the water. I love the one of her on the dock because she has no idea it is being taken. It is her being her!
These were also taken over the summer. (I think in June.) They were shot at Wolfe Park. I could not wait to get the two of them there in the nice weather and shoot them. They were not quite agreeable that day, but I got a few shots that I was happy with. It is such a beautiful place to shoot. I can not wait to go up again when the leaves begin to change.
Watch for more psot of these two, there will be lots more!

No comments: