Friday, July 2, 2010

Amanda Lee- 17 months

Cute little Amanda. We shot her at The River Park in Kirkwood, NY. We have used this park several other times and enjoy it there. This shoot was a surprise for her dad for Father's Day. I was so excited that she was happy and full of smiles.

Look at the sparkling eyes!


So focused on getting the bubble wand out of the bottle.

Having fun on the playground.


Even though the sun was so vibrant in this photo this is one of my favorites.

There was a great tree there with three trunks. Amanda fit perfectly in the middle of the trunks.

This another favorite of mine- with her "cheesy" grin!


Peek-A-Boo!

A nice relaxed photo by the river shore before we left.
It has been so much fun watching Amanda grow up these last 15 months. I am so honored that I have been able to capture her growth in photos for Carrie and John.

2 comments:

Carrie Whitney (Amanda's Mom) said...

Thank-you Trish for giving us an excellant variety of photos over the past 17 months of Amanda's life. You have been very willing to meet us at any time and place. I think these last photos are the best. She was finally cooperative thru the whole shoot.

KG Russell said...

You are so very welcome. and thanks for allowing me to be apart of Amanda's life over this last year and a half. I look forward to watching her grow year after year!