Friday, July 30, 2010

Going Ons

I feel like I have gotten so far behind on my postings. I am still getting our vacation photos of Hilton Head Island together to post a few. My "mimi-me" has some cute photos that she has taken recently that I want to share with everyone.

I am so excited for some of my upcoming shoots. I have several high school seniors lined up to shoot over the next month. I have actually gotten my first male senior to shoot as well. One of the seniors is waiting to have hers done when it snows, that is going to be so much fun!

This weekend I am shooting Keisha for some "Just for Fun Photos". We are going to be doing her shoot in two parts, as she wants to wear her hair curly and straight for some. I have a few new places that I want to try out shooting her at. Be sure to watch for her posting.

August 7th I am going to be shooting my first "Trash the Dress" shoot. The bride was married in June 2010 and wants to do some unique photos in her dress before it gets sent off to the cleaners. I am so excited to shoot this! I have a "secret" location that we are going to and then we will be heading out to a park with waterfalls and a stream. We may hit the pool for some "cooling off" as well. Don't miss her posting to find out where the "secret" location is.

I am only a month away from shooting Hailey's 9 month photos and have lots of creative ideas for her as well. She will be sitting up a little better and hopefully crawling too. I can not believe that she is that close to 9 months already.

No comments: