Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ellie Mae!

Meet Ellie! She is the niece of a senior that I shot last year (Lorin). I was so excited to get the opportunity to shoot Ellie. She was full of smiles and we only had a moment of cries. This were all shot at Ellie's grandmas house, Lois.


You can see her blue eyes shinning through on this one.

Sitting with her big sister.

I love these two with the polka dot fabric and pearls. I have this fabric for a while and was so excited to get the opportunity to use it.


A princess in her pink John Deere bedding and feather boas.

This one was taken at the start of her crying moment. A little cuddle and a bottle cheered her right up!
Her final outfit change and she was still full of smiles for me.

Thank you all so much for letting me shoot Ellie's photos. I had a great time shooting her and look forward to shooting her sometime soon. Maybe we will try for a family photo next time around.

No comments: