Monday, October 25, 2010

Summer Vacation 2010

I wanted to share some of the great shots that I got over the summer. We went and spent a day at Tunkhannock Falls in Ithaca, NY and we spent a week on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. I have more to share form the Speidi Fest and some firework photos too. I want to add that most of these were taken with my point and shoot cameras.


Some photos from the waterfalls as you walk up to the big one.

The big waterfall.

This butterfly fluttered by us we were walking back to the lake from the bigger falls. It then landed right by me so I was excited to be able to shoot this photos!

This was shot from the lookout.

These next set of photos were taken in Hilton Head Island, SC.
I love how the birds were drifting just above the ocean.
This is a jelly ball. It is part of the jelly fish family but you can hold it with out getting stung. We went out a Dolphin watch and the kids were able to throw the net out and see what they could catch. Most caught nothing, but the Captain's assistant caught the jelly ball.
This is the lighthouse. An outside view and one looking up from the bottom of the inside.

These two photos were the view from the light house. The top photo is to the left and the bottom one is to the right.

No comments: