Monday, October 18, 2010

Rachael Senior 2011

Meet Rachael! I had the opportunity to meet her and her mom, brother and cousins in August. Rachael was a referal given by a senior, Lorin and her mom Lois, that I had shot last year. This was my frist meeting with them and everything went so well. We meet at Hickories Park in Owego. I was so pleased with all the opportunities that the park gave us for different great photos! There are a few posted here and if you want to see more you can check them out on my facebook page, just click the link to the left.
This is one of my favorites!


This tree was great! I am glad we ventured down by the river and found this tree. Its uniqueness and texture were great!
Thanks to Lisa and Rachael for letting me capture your senior photos. Hope that you have a great year! Enjoy it to the max! It was great to meet you and hope that we see eachother soon.

No comments: