Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Mini Shoots- Sneak Peek

 I have a few other families that I still promised a Christmas shoot to and should be doing those this Tuesday night and possible one more next weekend. But I really wanted to share with you the shoots that I have done and one I just shot today and they only got a look at a few on the camera. I really do not want to skip ahead of all the shoots that I am behind on posting however I really wanted to bring a little bit of the Holiday to everyone since the full sessions of all of these will most like not make it up until January. I had a variety of different Christmas Mini Shoots and only two were done at the same location but I also shot one of those families and a few different locations too. The shoot that I had today might just be my favorite new location. (I will disclose where I shot today when I post the full shoot so make sure you check back). I am also excited to share some new ideas that I tried out with these families.

Swartz Family

 
Lewis Family.
 

 

 
The Watkins' Family.
 I love it when a family wants to be silly, it helps to show off who they really are and how different they are from other families. It also gives them something that is uniquely theirs.
 



 
Tamara and her family.

No comments: