Friday, December 21, 2012

Three Italian Beauties! part 1

I have broken this shoot into 3 parts, because there were so many that I really wanted to share with everyone. I thought that breaking it up would be best, that way there were not too many photos in one post. Part 1 are photos that we did at the Discovery Center Story Garden. I also took them to Cutler Gardens, that will be the second post of this shoot. For the third post I thought that I would post the images that I took of just Jenn (mom).
 


 I have been waiting to shoot a family on this HUGE chair!
 




 
As I have said in the another post that I shot at the Story Garden, this is one of my favorite things there. The Lemonade stand is such a bright vivid color and the trees behind it make it a great spot!







 
As we were walking around deciding where to shoot we saw this sign. It was great because Taylor is her name! 




 
I hope that you have enjoyed part one of this shoot. I will have the other three posted later today for everyone to see.
As I am behind still... I am trying to get a post done a day over this next week and a half that we have of 2012. Since today is 12/21/12 and we are still alive, but the day is not done with yet, I hope that I am able to share the rest of my 2012 shoots with everyone. (lol)
My goal is to have everything finished so that I can start 2013 out fresh and not have to share the Christmas shoots in January. It might just come down to that... I am working my fingers as fast as I can. 

No comments: