Sunday, December 9, 2012

Tia's Children

Tia came to as a referral from my cousin Michelle. At first we were going to do just a shoot of the baby. She then got back in touch with me before the shoot and asked if I would mind if the shoot was for all 4 of her children, and of course I did not mind. We met at the Discovery Center Story Garden.
After taking Amanda's photos there I thought that it would be a great place for their shoot as well. I had a little trouble keeping the attention of the girls because there was so much there for them to play with. I think that we made out great and got some great shots of all of the kids.
 
 












 
 Taking the kids over to the little water display was a great choice. It kept their attention and I was able to get some really cute shots. Some of my favorite photos that I take in any shoot are the ones that are not planned or the ones where the subjects eyes are away from the camera.
 


 
I do have to say that I think that one of my favorite things at the Story Garden is the Lemonade stand. It is so bright and colorful and the trees in the background add even more great color to it!
 
 
The oldest and the youngest
 

 
Tia asked if we could lay the baby on the wall and take some of her above the water fountain. I told her that was a great idea as long as she was comfortable with the baby on the wall, I was a little nervous with the idea but I aim to please.  So I had Tia kneel behind the wall with her hand on the back side of the baby just in case she decided to wiggle.


No comments: