Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mark 2014 Senior, Johnson City, NY

The school year is coming to an end and those graduating will be starting the new adventures in their lives. I thought now would be a good time to get caught up on my High School Seniors. Share the sessions from the beginning of a chapter that will soon come to an end. It is also a good time to share these for those becoming seniors have some ideas to look at for their sessions.
The next three postings are going to be High School Seniors. I have two female and one male session to post. These three seniors are family or just about family. I have had the privilege to watch two of them grow from very young ages, one since a newborn and the other since the age of 4. The other senior entered our lives a year prior to her session. It has been a joy watching her change in that year.

The first session that I am going to post is the male session. He's the senior that I have watched grow since the age of 4. He is the brother of my brother in law. While he and my sister were dating they would bring Mark and my son along with them to the park. They became fast friends and that friendship is just as strong now. They are like brothers and we care as if Mark was our own too.

Mark and his mom headed to our house early on Saturday afternoon. The plan was to only do some head shots. So, he had some to pick for the yearbook and Mom & Dad had some nice images to hang and share. I convinced them that we needed to do a few outdoors. It was a beautiful morning and I didn't want to waste it. When we finished the head shots, which included Mark in a dress shirt and tie, we headed to the park down the street from my home. (The dress shirt and tie poses were even to make Mark want to be done, but he was behaved and did what I asked).
Meet Mark-

 A head shot option for the yearbok.



 I LOVE how these two brick wall shots turned out. I added the wording to the images to add a more personal effect.

 Lounging back to express that he was done taking photos. I"'tortured" the two boys. Mark and my son, with a few images of the two of them together. So, at this point in the shoot they were both done. Check back soon for the posting of the two boys!

 I could not decide which way I liked this collage, so I shared both of them. There are SO MANY cute girl ideas to include the year number in the shoot. I thought and thought and thought what could I do that would be "cool" for Mark. That is why I chose the dice. I was thinking "there were dice in the mirror", lol. But I really did think it would be a great idea, well that was a FAIL! He did no think it was that great of an idea, but he did do what I requested.

To end the shoot a collage of Mark in his dress shirts and ties. I know that it is not his "thing" but he pulled them off!
Congratulations on your Graduation this year! Good Luck where ever the road may take you. 

No comments: